The Hostel is located in Cleveland’s Ohio City Neighborhood on the near west side in the now-renovated Victor Tea Company building, originally constructed in 1900. Totaling 15 rooms—some private, some shared—and accommodating 60 guests, we offer free wifi, parking, laundry, a large kitchen, and common areas.
The other thing that we have to brag about (just a little) is our amazing rooftop deck. We would put it's view up against any other view of the city. And yes, we rent it out for parties—really, really great parties.
If you’ve made your way to our great city with no concrete plans for exploring, no worries. Our front desk considers it their personal mission to keep you entertained. They stay up to date on bars, restaurants, and local events with some serious dedication. Just stop by and try to stump them. We dare you.
WE THINK THE CITY IS OUR BIGGEST AMENITY, BUT JUST IN CASE YOU'D LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT WE OFFER, TAKE A LOOK BELOW.
- Shared and private rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining space
- Rooftop deck with great views
- Sheets and towels always provided
- FREE off- and on-street parking
- In-room lockers (bring your own lock)
- Luggage storage room
- Laundry facilities
- Indoor and outdoor bike storage
- FREE wireless Internet
- Fully air conditioned
- Passengers Cafe located in the lobby offers specialty coffee, fresh bagels, toast, and pastries.
- Key card system for all rooms
- FREE maps
- Less than a 10 minute walk to dozens or restaurants, bars, breweries, and shops
- No curfew